There are twelve pulse positions on each wrist that your acupuncturist will palpate. Each position corresponds to a specific meridian and organ. Your acupuncturist will be looking for twenty-seven individual qualities that reflect overall health. If there are any problems, they may appear in the pulse. The pulse tells your practitioner is there is an excess or deficiency of blood, body fluids, heat, cold, moisture, and where in the body these excesses and deficiencies are. The pulse will often confirm the symptoms you have already shared with your practitioner.
- Chelsea Family Acupuncture114 N Main St
Chelsea, MI 48118(530) 414-6419
- Tue8am - 12pmWed8am - 12pmFri8am - 12pmSun10am - 5pm*By appointment only
- • Healthy Choices for a Healthy Spring •
- • Tips and Tricks for a Sparkling Spring •
- • Fitness Routine Spring Cleaning •